The firm has extensive experience representing insurance carriers and insureds on all aspects of insurance related matters. Our firm has an accomplished record in dealing with regulatory issues in the insurance field, and we have acted as effective lobbyists and advisors for insurance companies. We assist insureds in obtaining pay-outs that are fair and also advise them on critical matters related to coverage issues. Moreover, we represent clients in both complex coverage and bad-faith litigation, mediation, and arbitration. Our approach to insurance matter is similar to our overall emphasis in business law; we do the homework on the front-end thereby minimizing serious problems that can occur later. As the insurance field continues to become more complicated, good advice and expert guidance can pay big dividends.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule