SALLY J. WIGGINS, born in Harvard, Illinois, is a Shareholder in the firm with over 20 years of experience advising clients and litigating in state and federal courts across the United States and Europe.
Sally’s business clients value her experience and communication skills in breaking down complex legal questions that present during their daily operation. Sally advises clients with respect to licensing disputes, employment agreements, employee terminations, intellectual property infringement issues and civil litigation. In the transactional realm of trademarks and copyrights, Sally obtains both trademarks and copyrights, and negotiates and drafts license agreements, co-existence agreements, purchase agreements and assignments.
Sally also works with businesses in preventing legal issues by presenting custom seminars and training on employment law, discipline and discharge, harassment and intellectual property. Sally is available for corporate internal investigations, as well as mediation for private matters and civil litigation.
- JD, John Marshall Law School (1994)
- B.A., National College of Education, Honors (1991)
- Mediation Certification, Southern Oregon University (2013)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Paul E. Plunkett, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- John Marshall Law School: Moot Court Board, Moot Court Competitor, Trial Advocacy Competitor
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court, Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, N.D. of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, C.D. of Illinois
- U.S. District Court of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, W.D. of Wisconsin
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Formation
- Business Counseling