Our attorneys have many years of experience in representing banks and financial institutions in connection with both commercial and real estate lending transactions. We can be particularly helpful in structuring loans, developing loan documents and reviewing or adapting existing documents used by lenders. Many lending institutions find it cost effective to use independent counsel for their loan transactions. Using an outside law firm minimizes the need to staff counsel in-house for a cyclical business. In addition, using outside counsel offers the lender the ability to tap into specialists that are not as likely to be on its staff.
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Google’s Discipline for Comments Critical of Diversity Policy Violates Federal Labor Law
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin