Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson has extensive litigation experience and expertise in all of our areas of practice. Our firm has successfully built a reputation for success handling a wide variety of civil litigation in the federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our litigation track record has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar settlements for our clients. In addition to formal litigation, the firm handles arbitrations, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) matters.
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Google’s Discipline for Comments Critical of Diversity Policy Violates Federal Labor Law
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin