Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson has extensive litigation experience and expertise in all of our areas of practice. Our firm has successfully built a reputation for success handling a wide variety of civil litigation in the federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our litigation track record has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar settlements for our clients. In addition to formal litigation, the firm handles arbitrations, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) matters.
- Know Your Subrogation Story
- Alternative Methods for Securing Evidence in the COVID-19 Era
- Fire and Evidence Inspections in the Age of COVID-19
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic