Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson has extensive litigation experience and expertise in all of our areas of practice. Our firm has successfully built a reputation for success handling a wide variety of civil litigation in the federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our litigation track record has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar settlements for our clients. In addition to formal litigation, the firm handles arbitrations, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) matters.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule