Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson has extensive litigation experience and expertise in all of our areas of practice. Our firm has successfully built a reputation for success handling a wide variety of civil litigation in the federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our litigation track record has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar settlements for our clients. In addition to formal litigation, the firm handles arbitrations, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) matters.
- Christopher Steffe Appointed to City of Brookfield’s Ethics Board
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Clarifies the Necessary Elements of Wisconsin Products Liability Design Defect Cases
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe Presents at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Spring 2021 Conference
- Malfunctioning Products: Circumstantial Evidence in a Material World
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee