Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson has extensive litigation experience and expertise in all of our areas of practice. Our firm has successfully built a reputation for success handling a wide variety of civil litigation in the federal and state courts throughout Wisconsin. Our litigation track record has resulted in numerous multi-million dollar settlements for our clients. In addition to formal litigation, the firm handles arbitrations, mediation and other alternative dispute resolution (ADR) matters.
- Christopher Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee
- Wisconsin Governor Evers Issues Statewide Mask Mandate
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe to Present at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Fall Conference
- Supreme Court Adopts a Broad “Ministerial Exception” For Religious Employers