I work for a large National Association bank and we have relied upon Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for sound legal advice to assist in various areas within the bank. From loan document drafting, debt collection, or defensive work, we trust GPJJ with all of our legal needs. Their attorney responsiveness, expertise and efficiency is unparalleled within the industry. I would highly recommend Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for your business needs.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule