I work for a large National Association bank and we have relied upon Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for sound legal advice to assist in various areas within the bank. From loan document drafting, debt collection, or defensive work, we trust GPJJ with all of our legal needs. Their attorney responsiveness, expertise and efficiency is unparalleled within the industry. I would highly recommend Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for your business needs.
- Christopher Steffe Appointed to City of Brookfield’s Ethics Board
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Clarifies the Necessary Elements of Wisconsin Products Liability Design Defect Cases
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe Presents at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Spring 2021 Conference
- Malfunctioning Products: Circumstantial Evidence in a Material World
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee