I work for a large National Association bank and we have relied upon Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for sound legal advice to assist in various areas within the bank. From loan document drafting, debt collection, or defensive work, we trust GPJJ with all of our legal needs. Their attorney responsiveness, expertise and efficiency is unparalleled within the industry. I would highly recommend Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for your business needs.
- Know Your Subrogation Story
- Alternative Methods for Securing Evidence in the COVID-19 Era
- Fire and Evidence Inspections in the Age of COVID-19
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic