I work for a large National Association bank and we have relied upon Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for sound legal advice to assist in various areas within the bank. From loan document drafting, debt collection, or defensive work, we trust GPJJ with all of our legal needs. Their attorney responsiveness, expertise and efficiency is unparalleled within the industry. I would highly recommend Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. for your business needs.
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Google’s Discipline for Comments Critical of Diversity Policy Violates Federal Labor Law
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin