Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson are highly experienced automotive law counselors representing automobile dealers and franchises throughout Wisconsin. Our representation involves matters ranging from manufacturer/dealer relations, dealership franchising issues, Wisconsin Department of Transportation licensing and regulations, lemon law claims, mechanic liens, and repair defects. We routinely provide sound legal advice to maintain regulatory compliance in conjunction with analyzing areas of risk and exposure.
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Google’s Discipline for Comments Critical of Diversity Policy Violates Federal Labor Law
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin