Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson are highly experienced automotive law counselors representing automobile dealers and franchises throughout Wisconsin. Our representation involves matters ranging from manufacturer/dealer relations, dealership franchising issues, Wisconsin Department of Transportation licensing and regulations, lemon law claims, mechanic liens, and repair defects. We routinely provide sound legal advice to maintain regulatory compliance in conjunction with analyzing areas of risk and exposure.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule