Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson are highly experienced automotive law counselors representing automobile dealers and franchises throughout Wisconsin. Our representation involves matters ranging from manufacturer/dealer relations, dealership franchising issues, Wisconsin Department of Transportation licensing and regulations, lemon law claims, mechanic liens, and repair defects. We routinely provide sound legal advice to maintain regulatory compliance in conjunction with analyzing areas of risk and exposure.
- Christopher Steffe Appointed to City of Brookfield’s Ethics Board
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Clarifies the Necessary Elements of Wisconsin Products Liability Design Defect Cases
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe Presents at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Spring 2021 Conference
- Malfunctioning Products: Circumstantial Evidence in a Material World
- Christopher Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021