We assist virtually all segments of the construction industry serving a wide variety of contractors and owners, both for municipal/government and private construction. We represent clients in the development, negotiation and review of construction agreements. Unfortunately, construction can result in disputes. Liens can frequently become an issue. Our experience in evaluating these situations and helping our clients reach satisfactory solutions has been one of our strong suits. Of course, our key objective is to do everything possible to minimize the chances of having problems by effectively representing the client on the front-end.
- Malfunctioning Products: Circumstantial Evidence in a Material World
- Christopher Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee
- Wisconsin Governor Evers Issues Statewide Mask Mandate
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe to Present at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Fall Conference