We assist virtually all segments of the construction industry serving a wide variety of contractors and owners, both for municipal/government and private construction. We represent clients in the development, negotiation and review of construction agreements. Unfortunately, construction can result in disputes. Liens can frequently become an issue. Our experience in evaluating these situations and helping our clients reach satisfactory solutions has been one of our strong suits. Of course, our key objective is to do everything possible to minimize the chances of having problems by effectively representing the client on the front-end.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule