Many lending institutions find it cost effective to use independent counsel for their loan transactions. Using an outside law firm minimizes the need to staff counsel in-house for a cyclical business. In addition, using outside counsel offers the lender the ability to tap into specialists that are not as likely to be on its staff. Our attorneys have many years of experience in representing banks and other institutional lenders in connection with both commercial and real estate lending transactions. We can be particularly helpful in structuring loans, developing loan documents and/or reviewing and adapting existing documents used by lenders.
- Know Your Subrogation Story
- Alternative Methods for Securing Evidence in the COVID-19 Era
- Fire and Evidence Inspections in the Age of COVID-19
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic