Many lending institutions find it cost effective to use independent counsel for their loan transactions. Using an outside law firm minimizes the need to staff counsel in-house for a cyclical business. In addition, using outside counsel offers the lender the ability to tap into specialists that are not as likely to be on its staff. Our attorneys have many years of experience in representing banks and other institutional lenders in connection with both commercial and real estate lending transactions. We can be particularly helpful in structuring loans, developing loan documents and/or reviewing and adapting existing documents used by lenders.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule