Many lending institutions find it cost effective to use independent counsel for their loan transactions. Using an outside law firm minimizes the need to staff counsel in-house for a cyclical business. In addition, using outside counsel offers the lender the ability to tap into specialists that are not as likely to be on its staff. Our attorneys have many years of experience in representing banks and other institutional lenders in connection with both commercial and real estate lending transactions. We can be particularly helpful in structuring loans, developing loan documents and/or reviewing and adapting existing documents used by lenders.
- Christopher Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee
- Wisconsin Governor Evers Issues Statewide Mask Mandate
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe to Present at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Fall Conference
- Supreme Court Adopts a Broad “Ministerial Exception” For Religious Employers