Our law firm routinely assists out-of-state attorneys in the role of local counsel for cases throughout Wisconsin in both federal and state courts. Our extensive knowledge of local rules, judges, and attorneys are an invaluable asset for originating attorneys. In close cooperation with originating attorneys, we efficiently and effectively handle all aspects of litigation as co-counsel for routine appearances, discovery, motions, and trial and appellate work. We also have a vast network of attorneys throughout the country that we have relied upon as our local counsel in cases outside of Wisconsin.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule