Our law firm routinely assists out-of-state attorneys in the role of local counsel for cases throughout Wisconsin in both federal and state courts. Our extensive knowledge of local rules, judges, and attorneys are an invaluable asset for originating attorneys. In close cooperation with originating attorneys, we efficiently and effectively handle all aspects of litigation as co-counsel for routine appearances, discovery, motions, and trial and appellate work. We also have a vast network of attorneys throughout the country that we have relied upon as our local counsel in cases outside of Wisconsin.
- Alternative Methods for Securing Evidence in the COVID-19 Era
- Fire and Evidence Inspections in the Age of COVID-19
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act