Our law firm routinely assists out-of-state attorneys in the role of local counsel for cases throughout Wisconsin in both federal and state courts. Our extensive knowledge of local rules, judges, and attorneys are an invaluable asset for originating attorneys. In close cooperation with originating attorneys, we efficiently and effectively handle all aspects of litigation as co-counsel for routine appearances, discovery, motions, and trial and appellate work. We also have a vast network of attorneys throughout the country that we have relied upon as our local counsel in cases outside of Wisconsin.
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee
- Wisconsin Governor Evers Issues Statewide Mask Mandate
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe to Present at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Fall Conference
- Supreme Court Adopts a Broad “Ministerial Exception” For Religious Employers
- Know Your Subrogation Story