Our law firm routinely assists out-of-state attorneys in the role of local counsel for cases throughout Wisconsin in both federal and state courts. Our extensive knowledge of local rules, judges, and attorneys are an invaluable asset for originating attorneys. In close cooperation with originating attorneys, we efficiently and effectively handle all aspects of litigation as co-counsel for routine appearances, discovery, motions, and trial and appellate work. We also have a vast network of attorneys throughout the country that we have relied upon as our local counsel in cases outside of Wisconsin.
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe Presents at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Spring 2021 Conference
- Malfunctioning Products: Circumstantial Evidence in a Material World
- Christopher Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee
- Wisconsin Governor Evers Issues Statewide Mask Mandate