Representing both buyers and sellers, we have attorneys experienced in structuring transactions to maximize the benefits to our clients. We are also actively involved in title insurance work and deal with a wide variety of brokerage issues. In addition to sale transactions, we have an active lease practice that includes everything from evaluating existing leases to structuring and terminating leases.
- Google’s Discipline for Comments Critical of Diversity Policy Violates Federal Labor Law
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification