Representing both buyers and sellers, we have attorneys experienced in structuring transactions to maximize the benefits to our clients. We are also actively involved in title insurance work and deal with a wide variety of brokerage issues. In addition to sale transactions, we have an active lease practice that includes everything from evaluating existing leases to structuring and terminating leases.
- Christopher Steffe Appointed to City of Brookfield’s Ethics Board
- Wisconsin Court of Appeals Clarifies the Necessary Elements of Wisconsin Products Liability Design Defect Cases
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe Presents at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Spring 2021 Conference
- Malfunctioning Products: Circumstantial Evidence in a Material World
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee