Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. has represented our bank in collection and bankruptcy matters and truly understands the needs of our company. The firm has provided effective legal counsel to balance our interests in maintaining our customer relationships and protecting our security interests under the purview of the Wisconsin Consumer Act. The team of attorneys work seamlessly with our legal team and support personnel to aggressively protect our interests. The attorneys are extremely knowledgeable and we highly recommend GPJJ for their responsiveness and effectiveness in protecting creditors’ rights.
- “Health Care Providers” and “Emergency Responders” under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson’s Commitment to Represent Our Clients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Google’s Discipline for Comments Critical of Diversity Policy Violates Federal Labor Law
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin