Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. has represented our bank in collection and bankruptcy matters and truly understands the needs of our company. The firm has provided effective legal counsel to balance our interests in maintaining our customer relationships and protecting our security interests under the purview of the Wisconsin Consumer Act. The team of attorneys work seamlessly with our legal team and support personnel to aggressively protect our interests. The attorneys are extremely knowledgeable and we highly recommend GPJJ for their responsiveness and effectiveness in protecting creditors’ rights.
- Creditors Be Wary: Charged Off Credit Card Debt Requires Notice of Right to Cure in Wisconsin
- Christopher Johnson and Sally Wiggins Join as Shareholders and Joshua Brady Named to List of 2019 Super Lawyers
- Vehicular Fines Incurred After Chapter 13 Plan Confirmation Must Be Paid Promptly
- Employers Advised to Continue Using the Current Form I-9 for Employment Eligibility Verification
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Overtime Rule