Galanis, Pollack, Jacobs & Johnson, S.C. has represented our bank in collection and bankruptcy matters and truly understands the needs of our company. The firm has provided effective legal counsel to balance our interests in maintaining our customer relationships and protecting our security interests under the purview of the Wisconsin Consumer Act. The team of attorneys work seamlessly with our legal team and support personnel to aggressively protect our interests. The attorneys are extremely knowledgeable and we highly recommend GPJJ for their responsiveness and effectiveness in protecting creditors’ rights.
- Christopher Johnson Selected for Inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2021
- Returning to Work and the Reluctant Employee
- Wisconsin Governor Evers Issues Statewide Mask Mandate
- Attorney Christopher R. Steffe to Present at the Wisconsin International Association of Arson Investigators’ Fall Conference
- Supreme Court Adopts a Broad “Ministerial Exception” For Religious Employers